The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations require UK businesses and organisations running websites in the UK to obtain consent from visitors to their websites in order to store cookies on users’ computers.
Cookies we use:
Currently cookies are set by Google Analytics and the ASP.NET Session ID that is deleted every time your web browser is closed. It is only used for necessary site navigation. It is not using for tracking purposes. Details shown in the table below:
|Google Analytics cookies||_utma
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|Cookie Control||cookieControl||Cookie Control: a cookie is set in order to remember your preferences, to disable it click on 'Turn cookies off|
Collection of Information
Information that we may collect via this website can include:
- Personal details such as name, address, email address, etc when your make an order/subscribe to newsletters.
- Cookie information so that we can improve the websites usability and features.
What we do with your information
Personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:-
- to create you order.
- to carry out payment security checks.
- for warranties and guarantees on products.
- to provide a follow up service or customer care call.
- to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone.
If you do not wish to be contacted/receive any communications from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.